31 May 2018
By order the newsletter the user confirms to have fully understood and expressly agrees to all of the respective terms and conditions in this document.
- Personal data has the meaning as given by the Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection and the Ordinance to the Federal Act on Data Protection (“Personal Data”). The data controller (i.e. the legal entity responsible for the purpose and content of the data file) is 4Art Company.
Changes to the Policy
Personal Data Collected and Processed
- This information and data is collected automatically by 4Art Company in particular through cookies (including performance and tracking cookies, functional cookies, technical cookies, browser cookies, token, web beacons and other tracking technologies). Such details may also be collected through third party application and content tools such as Google Analytics (see Clause 7).
- 4Art Company may also collect Personal Data that the User provides as part of the registration to the Crowdcontribution and the administration and personalization of the Account, such as the User’s name, surname, the User’s Ethereum address or other cryptocurrency account details, details of the User’s wallet, email address, phone number, government-issued identification and other contact information.
4Art Company may also collect the following Personal Data:
- Transactional information, including information about the number of 4ART Token the User purchases;
Usage of Personal Data
- 4Art Company collects Personal Data for correctly performing any contractual obligations. Furthermore, 4Art Company collects Personal Data about Users to provide Users with the 4Art Website and improve the 4Art Website features, to enable Users to enjoy and easily navigate the 4Art Website, to keep a detailed list of the Users of the Crowdcontribution, to keep the User updated about the advances of the 4Art Project, to administer the Account and, eventually, to propose some services or products that may be of interest to the User. The User understands and agrees that transactional information will be made public on the Ethereum blockchain and, therefore, disclosed to anyone. 4Art Company will use Personal Data to provide Users with a better service, and in particular to: keep internal records; communicate with the User; provide the User with information about new products available, blog posts, promotions, special offers and other information; personalize promotional offers, in particular based upon User’s activity and User’s transaction history; respond to User questions and comments; send Users a potential 4Art Company newsletter, unless the User unsubscribes; prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities ; conduct research and compile statistics on usage patterns; process transactions; manage the Account; enforce the Terms; comply with the legal requirements of 4Art Company; as otherwise described to Users at the point of collection.
- With regard to the legal basis for 4Art Company’s data processing activities, 4Art Company processes data to the extent necessary for fulfilling contractual obligations. Furthermore, 4Art Company relies on its legitimate interest to stay in contact with you, to execute contracts as agreed, to communicate with you in order to inform you about 4Art Company’s activities and events and for any other reasons set out above. 4Art Company considers its legitimate interest in accordance with the rules and rights of the Users.
Cookies, Token, Web Beacons and other Tracking Technology
- Please note however that deactivation of this kind might prevent the use of certain functions of the 4Art Website. By using the 4Art Website, visitors / Users specifically consent to the processing of Personal Data by Google under the conditions and for the purposes described above.
Data Sharing and Transfer
- 4Art Company may share the collected information with outside companies or agents only in relation to technological maintenance, hosting, payment processing (if applicable) or working on behalf of 4Art Company for the Website. Such transfer is made to help or participate in the Website’s operation, in particular by managing, hosting or maintaining the Website, or to conduct research, monitor and analyze the network’s status. 4Art Company shall create any required agreement with such outside companies or agents to ensure that data recipients guarantee adequate data protection at all times. The collected data may be passed on without restriction to any subsidiary or affiliates of 4Art Company, which shall guarantee and be subject to the same data protection requirements as 4Art Company. Personal Data collected through the contact form shall only be transferred, as the case may be, for the purpose of answering queries. Users expressly consent to a transmission of data between countries where it will be kept and used as appropriate, being specified that 4Art Company shall respect all applicable rules and regulations and shall adopt all required and necessary measures prior to the transmission of data abroad. 4Art Company may transfer the collected Personal Data to any government and law enforcement officials or private parties as it, in its sole discretion, believes necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal actions (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of 4Art Company or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity that may be considered to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable.
Transfer to Providers
- 4Art Company may transfer Personal Data to providers for the purpose of delivering the services. Providers will process Personal Data and will be solely responsible for it after the transfer by 4Art Company. Users / visitors hereby expressly agree that 4Art Company may transfer their Personal Data to providers located abroad, with a similar level of protection as Switzerland and that the providers will process Personal Data under their sole responsibility and be subject to the laws applicable in their country.
- 4Art Company may use only non-identifiable aggregated data collected through the Service to analyze Website usage and system performance (“Big Data”). Big Data does not contain Personal Data (even by recoupment of information or of Personal Data). Users / visitors understand and agree that Big Data may be used by 4Art Company and shared with third parties in any manner. 4Art Company may share Big Data and/or aggregated information that does not include Personal Data or log data with third parties for analysis and other purposes.
- 4Art Company uses standard technology and security precautions, rules and other procedures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, improper use, disclosure, loss or destruction. It is of the User’s or visitor’s personal responsibility to ensure that the computer that is used is adequately secured and protected against malicious software, such as Trojans, computer viruses and worm programs. 4Art Company has implemented suitable security policies, rules and technical measures to protect and safeguard the Personal Data under its control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. All employees of 4Art Company and data processors that have access to, and are associated with the processing of Personal Data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of user / visitor information.
- Users / visitors acknowledge that the use of the internet is not safe and that there are certain inherent risks to Personal Data. 4Art Company shall make reasonable efforts to protect Personal Data but it cannot guarantee or warrant that Personal Data is safe and protected from unauthorized third party access and theft and, therefore, waives all liability in this respect.
Access to the Data / Users’ rights regarding their Personal Data
- A user has the right to know whether and, if so, which Personal Data relating to the User 4Art Company processes and may request a copy of such Personal Data.
- Within the scope of the applicable law, Users further have the right to correct or supplement their Personal Data, to object to the processing of their Personal Data or (under certain circumstances) to request the deletion of their Personal Data. Users may also defend themselves against the processing of certain Personal Data and may demand that data processing be restricted. Moreover, Users have the right to receive their personal data on a computer-readable data carrier and to transfer it to a third party. Please note that the restriction or deletion of personal data may conflict with contractual obligations and my make it impossible for 4Art Company, among other things, to fulfill agreements or to send any communications and invitations.
- Users have the right to assert their data protection rights at any time.
- For contact details reference is made to section 13.15 below. In this context, we reserve the right to correspond electronically (in particular by email).
- If Users do not approve of 4Art Company’s data processing, they may report this to the competent data protection authority. In Switzerland this is the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC).
Links to other sites
How may we be contacted?
If Users would like to assert their rights with respect to their Personal Data, have questions or concerns regarding the processing of Personal Data or have other questions in connection with data protection, they may contact us as follows:
4ARTechnologies Holding AG
- If Users would like to assert their rights with respect to their Personal Data, have questions or concerns regarding the processing of Personal Data or have other questions in connection with data protection, they may contact us as follows: