Become 4ART ARTIST OF THE YEAR
Introduce your artwork to collections and clients in more than 60 countries and become 4ART ARTIST OF THE YEAR.
4ARTechnologie, the world’s top innovator in the art industry and an important digital link between all major players in the art market, is launching the International 4ART Award, to support artists from all over the world.
The award is a global voice for artists and offers a special insight into contemporary art. For established as well as emerging artists, the award provides a relevant presence.
Participation is free of charge.
About the Award
This award is a chance to establish yourself in the art industry and take your career to the next level. All artists are welcome. No matter if you are a painter, illustrator or art photographer. Show us your work on paper, canvas, mixed media, graphics, watercolors, oil or acrylic. The choice is yours! Everyone has an equal opportunity to win and be seen by leading industry experts. Click the “Participate” button to register in a few seconds.
After completion of the application an international art industry jury selects the best 10 ARTISTS OF THE YEAR. The winners will be officially announced and will have the opportunity to advance their professional careers on the unprecedented 4ARTapp, with exclusive access to over 40.000 users from renowned galleries, institutions and major collectors.
Additional information and rules
Art revolutionizes and we think that’s great!
Good pioneers bring about meaningful revolutions if the quality of the project and its implementation are right. 4ARTechnologies allows artists to take advantage of the opportunities of the digital age.
The 4ARTaward will be judged on the basis of the works. All entrants must submit a digitalization of a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 12 artworks. All pieces must be accompanied by a detailed description.
1.1 By participating in this competition, you declare that you agree that 4ARTechnologies AG may receive your registration data. All personal data is used by 4ARTechnologies AG in accordance with data protection guidelines.
1.2.1 Participation in the competition is free.
1.2.2 The 4ARTaward is open to all painters, illustrators and art photographers who submit their works.
1.3 All participants must be over 18 years old.
1.4 By participating in the competition, you accept these competition rules and the conditions of participation.
1.5 Entries must be submitted by 30 April 2021 at 5:00 p.m. GMT.
2. To participate, you must fill out the registration form completely and follow the instructions exactly. Criteria for submitting images:
2.1 Images should be maximum 1080px x 1080px resolution
2.2 The images should be no smaller than 1MB and no larger than 5 MB. Images should be JPEG files. All shortlisted entrants must be able to provide a high resolution image suitable for exhibition printing in case the image is needed.
3.1 Entries will be judged between May 1, 2021 and June 30, 2021.
3.2 A shortlist of the ten finalists will be announced prior to the awards ceremony, and the overall winners will be announced during the awards ceremony in July 2021.
3.3 The jury’s decision is final and will not be subject to negotiation or discussion.
3.4 4ARTechnologies AG reserves the right, at its own discretion, to disqualify and remove any application that does not meet the following requirements. You warrant and represent the following in relation to any work you submit.
4.1 You are the sole owner and author.
4.2 Any work submitted does not infringe the copyrights, trademarks, contractual rights, or other intellectual property rights of any third party or organization, and does not infringe any person’s privacy or public rights.
4.3 You agree to not hold 4ARTechnologies AG to account with regard to all royalties, fees and all other monies to which a person is entitled due to a violation on your part of the above provisions.
5. All participants acknowledge that all works submitted for the competition by 4ARTechnologies may only be used for marketing and advertising purposes for you as an artist and the event for a maximum of three years after the award ceremony in July 2021. You hereby grant 4ARTechnologies AG a non-exclusive, irrevocable use for each contribution worldwide for three years in all media for any use in connection with advertising for you as an artist and the 4ARTaward event and/or the Competition including, but not limited to, you as the author.
6. 4ARTechnologies assumes no responsibility for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information, regardless of whether this is a result of users of the website or by devices or programs that are used.
7. 4ARTechnologies AG assumes no responsibility for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information, regardless of whether this was caused by users or devices or programs that are related to the competition or are used in the context of the competition, and 4ARTechnologies AG assumes no responsibility for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost network connections, corrupted computer transmissions, other problems or technical malfunctions in connection with the competition. 4ARTechnologies AG assumes no responsibility for errors, omissions, corruption, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, failure of the communication lines, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or modification of entries. 4ARTechnologies AG is not responsible for problems or technical malfunctions of telephone networks or lines, computer online systems, servers, computer equipment, software, failure to deliver of emails addressed to 4ARTechnologies AG due to technical problems, human error or high traffic on the Internet or on any website, or any combination thereof, including personal injury or damage to your computer or another person’s computer, related to or resulting from entering or downloading materials in the Contest. If the submission of a participant cannot be viewed for any reason or cannot be carried out as planned, including infection by computer viruses, bugs, manipulation, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failure, 4ARTechnologies AG assumes no responsibility.
7.1. The data you provide may be used by 4ARTechnologies AG in the context of this campaign.
7.1.2. 4ARTechnologies AG may contact you at any time during the campaign.
8. Participation in the award is only possible with complete and correct registration.
8.1. Completely fill out the online form including uploading all necessary files.
8.1.2. Download the 4ARTapp with registration of at least 10 works or at most 12.